Professional Ceiling Fan Installation
We dedicated ourselves to great customer service, professionalism, being punctual and efficient.
Here are 10 steps when installing a ceiling fan:
1) When uninstalling a light fixture or ceiling fan that you are replacing, turn off the electricity.(either at the switch or breaker box)
2) Remove old fixture or ceiling fan by loosening the cover plate at the ceiling and unwiring.
3 )Place all pieces of your new fan on a table.
4) Take the brace kit and install it to the box in the ceiling.
5) Install the downrod (if not a flush mount) to the fan motor along with the cover plate.
6) Now install the fan motor to the brace kit and wire the fan to your electricity in the ceiling and put the cover plate in place.
7) Put your fan blades together and install them to the bottom of the fan motor.
8) If you have a light kit that goes with your fan put it together, then install it to the bottom of your fan motor.
9) Install the pull chains.(one for light fixture and the other for the fan)
10) Turn the electricity on at the switch located on the wall near the entrance to the room.
We are pleased to offer our professional services to all of these surrounding cities:
Benbrook, Granbury, Burleson, Crowley, Fort Worth, Aledo, Weatherford, Willow Park, Azle, Lake Worth, White Settlement, Saginaw, Haslet, Arlington, Keller, Watagua, Haltom City, Cresson, Grand Prairie, South Lake, Grapevine, Euless, Bedford, Hurst, Colleyville, Mansfield, Joshua, Cleburne, Midlothian